.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Keeping you in Suspense

In case you didn't know, I am the president of our neighborhood council. I am also an elected representative of our local Priority Board which basically gives citizen participation in local government. Well, I have a burning issue that needs to be made public. It involves deceipt, $1.9 million in funding, historical landmarks, waste of public money and the potential abuse of eminent domain. It is scheduled to happen in my neighborhood in 2009. I am in the process of trying to thwart it. We have a public meeting scheduled for February 23rd with the City Planners. It should be an interesting song and dance routine since they have been called out with egg on their face!
I will post the facts shortly, just as soon as I feel that I can present them in an un-biased manner. In the meantime, you must all be kept in suspense! Nothing like a good "Cliffhanger" to add excitement to your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home