.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Monday, June 19, 2006

I Love a Parade!

I got my arm twisted into participating in a local parade on Saturday by the missus! She works for Key Bank and they wanted to take part in a parade. She figured that Elizabeth would have fun marching down the street. I got to take part too! Wanna see a picture of me?



That's right! I'm in the "Key Toon" suit! Absolute proof that there is little I won't do. It is pretty sad when the guy in the character suit doesn't even work for the company...... and wasn't even paid..... You can see how happy I am?

3 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger JLynnette said...

I think it's great that you're such a good sport. :)

 
At 6/21/2006 10:58 PM, Anonymous Pete the Pirate said...

Are you qualified for this work?

 
At 6/21/2006 11:13 PM, Anonymous Jolly Roger said...

I think he's overqualified! You should see what he can do for an encore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home