.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Friday, October 06, 2006

Planning for the future, already!

I have walled in the downstairs powder room. In the process of doing so a decent amount of dead space is being created under the main stairs and behind where the toilet will go. It seems like such a waste of space and I just couldn't let it go to waste completely, so.......




I gathered up a few phone books, some old mail that was laying on the kitchen counter and some old neighborhood newsletters, put them in a plastic bag with a dated note and left them for some future owner to discover some day! I wish someone had done that for me. Instead, I get mummified mice and flattened paint cans to discover!

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 2:56 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Add a dollar bill too! I would love to have found a 1900 dollar bill in our walls as we ripped it out. Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home