.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Mice are Scared!



I ventured up to the third floor today and noticed a great reduction in the quantity of mouse poop around the center of the floor near the traps. The traps haven't caught anything in a while. The mice must have been scared off! They must have heard about the mummified remains of their great ancester that I found. Maybe it was the sight of the mummified head mounted on a toothpick and posted near the entrance to their nest as a warning!

1 Comments:

At 11/12/2006 12:08 PM, Blogger Patricia W said...

I'm pretty sure I've got one underneath my stove. My cats will sit for hours staring at it, waiting. I even pulled it away from the wall in hopes that maybe the mouse would mess up and stick it's head out but still nothing. I may have to resort to a snap trap. I can handle snakes, spiders, just about anything but mice give me the worst fright. I actually sprained my ankle once when one made an appearance in my living room a few years back and I dove for the couch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home