.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Latest Creation

Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (Maniacal laughter)

Egor delivered my box of back ordered parts today. I have been eagerly awaiting for these since December. I was finally able to assemble my wonderful creation for illuminating the mad scientists powder room. All I have to do is install it and add a light bulb. This thing cost me about $25 to make. $15 of that being for the glass shade and $5 for the shade holder. You know, it would be really cool if I could do this with one of those plasma balls that shoots electric bolts to the edge of the glass globe ...... hmmmmm?

Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (More maniacal laughter)


2 Comments:

At 2/12/2008 10:10 AM, Blogger Karen in Wichita said...

Well, they *do* make plasma light bulbs that (AFAIK) go in regular sockets.

I'm not sure if they're orientation-specific, though... I've only ever seen them pointed up.

 
At 9/25/2009 7:55 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

They'll work in any configuration. I had one in my basement bar that was mounted on the wall, then I moved it to a pendant lamp from the ceiling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home