.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Monday, May 26, 2008

Heating System Installed

I installed the heating system for one of the second floor rooms on the "cottage" side of the house. We opted for a traditional form of heating system that wouldn't cost too much money. Since all the walls of the cottage are brick including the inside wall, my options were very limited, but I think I have the perfect system:

4 Comments:

At 5/27/2008 7:36 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

An old fashioned vent?
The vent that you can stand near and look down on and listen in to the rooms below?

 
At 5/27/2008 9:22 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Yes a vent! The kind you can dump a bucket of water down onto the crowds below!

 
At 5/27/2008 7:43 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Dumping buckets of water sounds like a lot more fun than just listening in.

 
At 5/28/2008 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have two of these to my upstairs. I love the old floor registers and the way they look. I had heat installed upstairs this spring and won't need them but still plan on leaving them in 'cause I like the way they look!

Patricia W.
http://www.folksylady.net/folksyblog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home