.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Today I ....

did something I haven't been able to do in a while. I worked on the house! I have to get the place cleaned up for several reasons. I will elaborate more in the very near future! In the meantime I am starting to get the third floor cleaned up a bit. We have lots of walnut shells littered all over the floor up there. Me thinks we have a squatter .....

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2009 3:29 PM, Blogger Rue said...

Hi :)

I found you looking for salvage yards in Dayton. Do you know of any in the area?

You can contact me back at my blog or here:

peanutbutterandjellylife@gmail.com

You're doing an incredible thing by saving that house. It's beautiful!

Thanks,
rue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home