.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let There Be Light

I have always wanted beaded shades for our dining room chandelier. After a while I realized that if I wanted beaded shades, then I was going to have to make them myself. So I bought a whole bunch of glass beads and eventually sat down to make some shades. I need four. I made two so far. Each one took the better part of a day to make. I am not completely happy with them. I like the colors but I would like them to be two to four inches longer. Here is one for you to look at.

When I have four days to spend making these I will be happy to let you know! They definitely add a cool dimension to exposed bulb fixtures!

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2014 6:54 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

That's beautiful, Gary! :)

 
At 1/24/2014 6:03 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Very pretty!

 
At 4/22/2014 6:31 AM, Blogger anand letsafford said...

It is launch luxury housing project with marvelous amenities in your financial plan, Godrej Oasis Gurgaon is located at sector 88A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home