Saturday, September 24, 2022

Remember When?

If you have been following this site for any amount of time then you may remember the images of the house we lived in before finally moving into the Old Crack House in 2009. In case you forgot, here is a link. Then in 2016, after renting it for 7 years. This happened. Well, I finally got it all fixed up and we sold it in May 2022. Here are some pictures of how it looked in March when the photos were taken.
The front of the house.
The entry hall and living room
The dining room
The kitchen and butler pantry
Staircase to 2nd floor
The bathroom
Bedrooms
The finished attic
The basement
Rear of house and garage Now the one thing I did find that puts a date on the house was this little medallion that was covered in paint and nailed above the front steps to the porch.
It reads "Board of Review" and dated 1911. Now I am back to working on projects at the "Old Crack House" since I am now 21 years into my three year project.

1 comment:

lemondrop2 said...

I am 13 years into my 3-year 1911 project. You have inspired me in some of my darkest days.