.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Back to the job I do most often!

Can you guess what work I have done the most since we bought the house?

C'mon, you can guess.... It is really quite obvious.....

Well, I'm not going to tell you just yet, I will keep you guessing for a day...

In the meantime, I'm off to the house to do that work I do sooooooo often.

P.S. Here's a hint. Cough, cough!

3 Comments:

At 4/07/2005 12:26 PM, Anonymous mindy said...

Oooh, is it drywall sanding? I usually end up hacking and spitting after that!

 
At 4/07/2005 1:03 PM, Blogger Kasmira said...

Is it sweeping up the mess you've made?

 
At 4/07/2005 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you getting a physical to make sure you’re still in good enough shape to work on your house?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home