.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wait for it.....

Things are heating up here at "Crackhouse Central". On Saturday I get to pop the molds for the counter and the hearth and start grinding concrete to see if I have a winner! The air is so full of electricity Elizabeth's hair is standing on end!


AND, just in case you didn't catch it back in April when I posted.

If you want to know how you keep a bunch of houseblog readers in suspense CLICK HERE!

2 Comments:

At 8/28/2005 7:14 PM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

arrg. The suspense is killing me :)

 
At 8/30/2005 12:18 AM, Anonymous Trissa said...

I want to see the countertops! Great photo, btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home