.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Books Galore!

Twice a year our county libray has huge book sales. We buy a lot of books at them. In fact we have boxes of books stored away because until we move into this place there is nowhere to put them. On Saturday I got roped into going and scored a bunch of books to add to my growing collection of other home remodelling/decorating books. Here is a picture of this weeks haul!



AND of course the ONE BOOK that I needed five years ago.....



Oh, I forgot to mention, these were 25 cents each! Looks like I'm going to be sitting on "the throne" for a long time this week!

1 Comments:

At 5/08/2007 12:17 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Very cool, I have the Black and Decker Complete Guide to Home Electricity- an excellent book - now I must get the plumbing one. It's probably just as good with real pictures of stuff and clear concise explanations....and all that for a quarter. Great score.

Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home