Friday, May 25, 2007

It's a Good Job I Take Pictures!

Finally having this blog has paid off. No, I still haven't made any money off it but for once it is going to save me time and money! Why? Because of this post two years ago.

When I was replacing the fill-up valve in the toilet tank (because it froze and cracked) I noticed that my cold water line behind the shower had also popped again. This is the same line that gives me grief every year because it freezes and pops. Well, two years ago I took some pictures to tell you guys who read this about my plumbing woes and to get some much needed sympathy at that time. I never posted the pictures, it was way too traumatic for me. It is because of this picture that I know exactly which marble tile I will have to bust out in order to fix this problem!



Yay me! That means I can spend the time that I would have spent busting 4 or 5 other tiles doing something useful like banging my head against the wall.....

Oh, I forgot, phuck it! Phuck it! Phuck it! Phuck it! Phuck it!

No comments: