.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The End of an Era!

I can honestly say that after some 70 + years, the "Old Crack House" no longer has ANY rough textured walls and only two moderately textured ceilings (which I did to hide a few imperfections that I was too lazy to eliminate at the time). I have one less hole in the wall too! This was how it used to look;



One down, four to go!
Here is the rest of the room now with walls that are almost done;





Of course the ceiling still looks like crap and I guess you could say it has some texture!!!

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2007 9:56 PM, Blogger Our Little Bungalow said...

Come over and do my crappy ceiling anytime soon! :-) I have a feeling I'm going to be living with a textured ceiling for a long long long long long....did I say LONG? time.
:-)

 
At 9/12/2007 5:43 AM, Anonymous Patricia in Jackson said...

That looks exactly like a couple ceilings in my house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home