.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Saturday, July 23, 2016

How's That Roof Coming Along?


Here is a series of photos showing current roof progress!






It  takes a while to remove four layers of shingle, clean it up. Tar paper a roof and then put metal on it. This was a repair. A major one really so that means I can write the cost off on my Federal income taxes. Next year I can repair the front part of the roof. Some shingles are missing which justifies a repair.
Now I get to clean up and remodel the other house that was destroyed by my former tenant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home