.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Just the shower pan left to tile!

I have posted pictures of my tiling adventures HERE on my May 2005 page at the original web site. Just to make it exciting I have put in before and during pictures of the bathroom. When we bought the place this room was actually a small bathroom and a kitchen for the 2nd floor apartment. The rooms were separated by a beadboard partition put up when a bathroom was installed back in the days of yore! It may not be apparent in the pictures but I still have to actually put the shower pan mosaic tile in. Deborah has changed her mind about a pattern that we have planned to use for the last three years and I have had to spend a day rearranging the pattern to one that she likes. She has also decided that she wants a frameless glass shower instead of glass between two floor-to-ceiling columns as originally planned three years ago when the bathroom project got started... I think the bathroom project is going to get expensive!

2 Comments:

At 5/30/2005 1:31 PM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

Looks great- bathroom looks like a spa! I bet your at an expert level on tiling now, if you weren't already.

 
At 6/01/2005 2:30 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Wow! I've only tiled with mosaic under baseboard. I do remember wearing my skin off though. The detail and level of finish on this is KILLER! You guys could have a party in that bathroom. Volleyball, tropical drinks, hula girls, cabana boys--the whole nine yards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home