Monday, May 16, 2005

Smiling while tiling!

Lots of tile to install this week! Started on the "cottage" dining room today after putting in quarter inch backer board yesterday. I should have the tile down by tomorrow and then I start on the bathroom floor. Then we rent a wet tile saw and I get to spend two days cutting the rest of the marble tile that goes on the shower wall (that was installed 2 years ago but got halted until the rest of the tile was purchased) as well as any floor tiles that need compound cuts. Here is the "cottage" dining room so far. The in-laws have been watching the toddler almost every day for the last month so that I can push to get a lot of work done on this place! 


 

3 comments:

K said...

Ooooh, cute!

Jocelyn said...

what is that "Do not click this button"? It made me want to click it of course!

Tile looks fantastic- you do good work!

Anonymous said...

It's looking beautiful! Great work!