.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

OOOH OOOH Gotta get me one of these!

I'm back to stripping paint in the bedroom so that I can finish smoothing out the walls in case anyone thought I wasn't doing any work around here! In the meantime, I came across this in case anyone was remodelling their bathroom and wanted one. If I hadn't put all that tile in and all those shower heads I could quite easily consider this as a period alternative. What do you think?
Water tower sold separately.

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 4:37 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Pretty cool. They went all out with some of the early bathroom items. Check out this bad-boy.

http://deabath.com/Original/Or_faucet/or_faucet.htm

It is a 1915 Rib Cage Shower. Fully restored it can be yours for only $19,000.00

 
At 9/20/2005 9:03 PM, Blogger Patricia W said...

This reminds me of some crazy clawfoot/shower combination I saw on ebay. I wish I had saved the picture, it was definitely one of a kind. It had a huge tall tank on one end of the tub with gauges and what-not attached to it. It definitely looked like it could easily blow up.

That dudes moustache is righteous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home