.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ready for Another Bash!
















For those of you who remember my "Matching Pair" of fingernails from April. Well, here they are a mere five months later. Aren't they in fine pristine condition? You know what that means? It's time to start some more hammering!

Maybe if I make enough noise my pigeons will go away. (Maybe if I put a ceiling on my balcony the pigeons will go away sooner....)

1 Comments:

At 10/01/2005 6:30 PM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

the gauntlet has been thrown down- pigeons and fingertips be warned!
I'll cross mine for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home