.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mid Life Crisis?

Someone once told me that when an American man reaches middle age, he buys a sports car and looks for a younger woman. When an Englishman reaches middle age, he renovates his house. Well I have the best of both worlds! As I approach "middle age" (whatever that is) the first card I get in the mail to remind me is this!


Think of all the money I would save if I spent a whole lot!

Does this mean that I should buy a workshop and finish what I started years ago?

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Happy birthday ... I think. It is your birthday (or close to it), right?

I loved your comment about saving money if you spend a whole lot. That's so true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home