.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Friday, March 03, 2006

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

You're bloody heavy! Please don't fall!



I got tired of moving this mirror from room to room. It must weigh 40 lbs. I think it will be staying here for a long while. The walnut buffet will go against this wall, below the mirror of course!
We must have at least 5 large mirrors. We also have 5 floor lamps. I wonder if it means anything?

2 Comments:

At 3/04/2006 11:39 PM, Anonymous Gregg in Oburg said...

Drop and give me 20!

 
At 3/05/2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Gregg,
You have been such a quiet lurker for so long. Your sudden barrage of comments over the last few days makes me wonder if I need to show up at your house and fix that front door!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home