Monday, April 17, 2006

Pulling a rabbit out of my hat......

We started the neighborhood project this weekend. Here is a picture of the building now...



It got pressure washed, scraped, tuck pointed and some stucco work done. There was a hole in the wall where a car had hit it. That got bricked up with some of those bricks I picked up last week! So, now it actually looks worse than it did a week ago..... but like they say, it has to get worse before it can get better. I emailed the housing inspector so he doesn't write a ticket for chipped paint.
If you want to know about stucco, you can read all about it HERE. It is like doing plaster work. My wrist hasn't been this sore since going blind as a teenager......

1 comment:

K said...

Oh Gary, that last comment just distracted me from the whole post! Hee hee