.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Friday, September 29, 2006

Back in the Blogosphere!

I don't know if I should be boasting or complaining.

We went out and got a new computer after many days of phiddle phucking with the old one. That's right! We traded in the Model T for a 2004 equivalent of a Lamborgini. This thing has bells and whistles I won't even find for a few years! I don't have a clue just what it will do and we still have dial up service but I don't have to wait 10 minutes for blogger to upload anymore..... I wonder if it could fix up my house for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home