.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Monday, September 18, 2006

Off the Blog!

I am experiencing computer problems. My antiquated system is having a nervouse breakdown and won't initialize at start up. I am hoping it is the keyboard but the remedy may be that we have to get a newer and much faster system! In the meantime I won't be able to post or respond as readily as before. I pulled the old keyboard apart and it was manufactured in 1995!
Now where did I put that sledge hammer?

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 10:02 AM, Blogger John said...

Hmmm. Is there some computer blight going around?

Throwning my wife's brain dead laptop out the back door was strangly gratifing. Granted, I missed the tree I was aiming for, but it was still a beautiful moment in an otherwise rotten day.

I highly recommend it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home