.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Gift For Me?

I got this in the mail last week.



A gift? For me? What could it be? Open it! Open it! Let's see, let's see!



Huh?

Let me get this straight. If I spend a lot of money at your store, you will give me a year to pay you?

That isn't a gift, that is a loan.

Maybe I could use this loan to buy the insulation we need..... hmmmmm.

3 Comments:

At 10/15/2007 1:18 PM, Blogger Chris said...

My they're a generous bunch aren't they?

Still, what with the amount we've spent there recently maybe we should be getting there idea of a gift too.

 
At 10/15/2007 11:14 PM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

hahaha! There's another reason I call it Home Desperate!

 
At 10/16/2007 2:16 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Marketers are the scum of the earth. But, given that, the deferred interest depot/lowes cards were a big part of being able to afford all the work I've on my house the past year and a half. If it weren't for those it would have been a lot harder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home