.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Houses in the "Hood"

Here is an interesting house;




It has a double bay section in the front. It was bought by a couple who lived across the street from our residence about the same time we bought the "Crack House." They are the third or fourth owner of this place I believe and I know they have a picture of it from about 1900 on their wall. It has been slowly getting painted. Every time I drive by it a new bit is done. I guess this would be catagorized as an Italianate cottage style.
There is another house just like it up the street that could use a little TLC.





Don't look at me! I've got my hands full with the two houses we already have....

4 Comments:

At 12/13/2007 1:29 PM, Anonymous Georgia said...

It's looks so nice. Wpuld like to buy such a house if I could and do what you have done to your Old Crack-House... But wait, somedays I will start renovating an old home.
Georgia

 
At 12/14/2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

The top house is a fav of my wife.

 
At 12/15/2007 5:45 PM, Blogger Foreverglow said...

Wow, those are some singular houses. I love them.

 
At 4/27/2011 10:04 PM, Anonymous houses for sale said...

I think those houses has a great design, I'm gonna love the first photo too.

Arrielle P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home