.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Spreading the Love

I finally did something that I should have done a long time ago. I have added links from this site to many of the ones that link to me. So, if you are reading this and have a link to this site check and see if I have found you out and added a link back. There are some 30ish new links below the one to HouseBlogs.net on the right side of the page. If I missed you, let me know and I can add you. If you are reading this and haven't updated your blog in a while (and you know who you all are) you might want to do that too!

2 Comments:

At 12/05/2007 8:30 AM, Anonymous Georgia said...

Thank you for the link, Gary.

 
At 12/13/2007 9:47 PM, Blogger just me... said...

Ditto, Gary! I've got a few hits from your site already. I love keeping up with your project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home