.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Case of "Vuja De"

“Vuja de”…. a jokey term created by George Carlin for the opposite of “Deja Vu”; being in a situation you’ve been in a thousand times before, and feeling like it’s the first time that it’s happened.

It's winter here at the "Crack House" and there isn't a lot of big stuff to do so I thought I would try something different. Only it doesn't seem so different ........

Case in point. Last winter




This winter.



Only the gloves have changed and the walls are sooooooo much whiter.

1 Comments:

At 1/13/2008 12:39 AM, Blogger Derek C said...

Hi Gary!

Its been six months since I logged on. After I posted I clicked on the crack house and caught up some-what. Its good to "see" you folks again. I plan on cathcing up my blog in the coming days. I've been straight out in grad school and work. Happy New Year
Derek Canavan-Brockton Bungalow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home