Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Case of "Vuja De"

“Vuja de”…. a jokey term created by George Carlin for the opposite of “Deja Vu”; being in a situation you’ve been in a thousand times before, and feeling like it’s the first time that it’s happened.

It's winter here at the "Crack House" and there isn't a lot of big stuff to do so I thought I would try something different. Only it doesn't seem so different ........

Case in point. Last winter




This winter.



Only the gloves have changed and the walls are sooooooo much whiter.

1 comment:

Derek C said...

Hi Gary!

Its been six months since I logged on. After I posted I clicked on the crack house and caught up some-what. Its good to "see" you folks again. I plan on cathcing up my blog in the coming days. I've been straight out in grad school and work. Happy New Year
Derek Canavan-Brockton Bungalow