.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Old Crack House

From log house to farmhouse. Farmhouse to townhouse. Townhouse to apartment house. Apartment house to crack house. Crack house to our house. Our house to our home.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Up on the Roof!

The weather has been nice lately and I haven't done a whole lot of work on this place. I took the camera with me to the roof and took these pictures.







Then there is the picture of my roof complete with ribbon banding. I was feeling artistic when I did this. You can't see it from the street though.



Then there is the chimney that I still have to re-build and finish lining.




The pile of bricks from the aforementioned chimney. These have been here for several years!




Finally, the way back into the house. It's a good job I'm a skinny guy!

3 Comments:

At 6/29/2008 5:57 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Skinny and brave! LOL

 
At 6/29/2008 11:01 PM, Anonymous Allison said...

Very brave...as in more brave than I?

 
At 7/10/2008 2:31 AM, Anonymous Kate H. said...

Is that a Dollar Tree I spy in the near distance? Handy when you've spent all your money on the Crackhouse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home