Friday, July 15, 2005

A Major Change!

I did something drastic.
Well, it was time to do it. It needed to be done. All I had to do was make a commitment and then follow through. Last night I did something that I haven't done in 10 years. It was easy enough. I bought some clippers, put on the #4 attachment. Plugged in the extension cord. I leaned over the bath tub and cut my hair! Now I don't have to comb it, tie it up, brush it out of my eyes or wear a hat to keep it off my shoulders any more! Think of all the money I'll save on conditioner!
Now if there was just a tool that could make such a drastic change to the house in as short a time? Wait a minute, there is! A BULLDOZER!

3 comments:

Derek said...

So much easier working on stuff with short hair. I had long hair until about 5 years ago, when I shaved it off. I remember the way it would get in my face, even when tied back

merideth said...

boys have it SO easy! i've been saying this around the office to every guy in the past 2 weeks who's come in with a high and tight or full buzz for summer...as the GI Jane look doesnt suit me, i suffer with a ponytail..

Greg said...

Almost cut my hair
It happened just the other day
It's gettin kinda long
I coulda said it wasn't in my way
But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
Cause I feel like I owe it to someone

Must be because I had the flu' for Christmas
And I'm not feeling up to par
It increases my paranoia
Like looking at my mirror and seeing a police car
But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
Cause I missed myself this year
I feel like I owe it to someone

When I finally get myself together
I'm going to get down in that sunny southern weather
And I find a place inside to laugh
Separate the wheat from the chaff
I feel like I owe it to someone