A Pre-emptive Strike
I know that I'm not immune to the pox infested blanket as it gets passed from one house-blog to another but I feel quite honored to have been missed in the tag game that has been going around (I assume I was missed because I didn't see my blog tagged but then again, I can't read every blog either). In order to prevent the spread of unwanted scabs I have decided to act first. Vaccinate myself, so to speak. Then I will not have to feel guilty about spreading the love. All those people out there looking for victims can be mad at themselves for missing me and I help stop the thing in it's tracks! Since this is an inoculation of a less deadly strain I won't tell you five things, I'll tell you six, then you can all leave me alone the next time it passes through.
1) Speaking of blankets and scabs, I have NEVER had an STD. I probably deserved a few in my time but never had one.
2) I spent 12 years living in England where I got a free education and a free degree in geology which I never used.
3) The result of #2 was a warped sense of humor and a quick wit. I pay for both daily because my 3 year old has developed the same.
4) I have low expectations when dealing with the ability of others. That way I am easily impressed and rarely disappointed.
5) I didn't know a thing about fixing houses in 2001 when we bought this place. If I did we could have saved ourselves a whole lot of money by not buying it!
6) My mother and ex-wife read this blog..... now that is scary.
This is a special service announcement for Chris Emery. If you haven't heard, I am taunting him. So in case you have stopped listening, this one's for you!