Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Direct Reply from Rejuvenation!

Before I posted my Indirect Reply post I sent a copy to Jim Kelly (the Owner) at Rejuvenation so they wouldn't get any more surprises from me. He responded with nice note indicating that he had tried to post a comment but experienced some difficulties with posting. He approved of my post and added that he was going to post a direct response on HIS BLOG.
I got an email a short while ago indicating that he has done this so you can all go over to HIS BLOG and see what he has to say! If you are interested in what he had to say about my marketing idea here it is:

"I will forward your marketing ideas to Tony Penca, our marketing director. I am not really up to speed with what all we are doing, but we are always willing to look at new ideas"

So, while you are at HIS BLOG site stop over and look at some of their light fixtures, put a wish list together and then let him know if you would support this kind of idea. If enough of us do it, it could happen! Let him know that Gary sent you.

There may be more to this houseblogging thing than meets the eye! Now if it would just get a little warmer so I could work on the house.....

No comments: