Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Latest Creation

Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (Maniacal laughter)

Egor delivered my box of back ordered parts today. I have been eagerly awaiting for these since December. I was finally able to assemble my wonderful creation for illuminating the mad scientists powder room. All I have to do is install it and add a light bulb. This thing cost me about $25 to make. $15 of that being for the glass shade and $5 for the shade holder. You know, it would be really cool if I could do this with one of those plasma balls that shoots electric bolts to the edge of the glass globe ...... hmmmmm?

Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (More maniacal laughter)


2 comments:

Karen C said...

Well, they *do* make plasma light bulbs that (AFAIK) go in regular sockets.

I'm not sure if they're orientation-specific, though... I've only ever seen them pointed up.

Unknown said...

They'll work in any configuration. I had one in my basement bar that was mounted on the wall, then I moved it to a pendant lamp from the ceiling.