Friday, July 11, 2008

Where Did he Go?

I know the long silence and suspense is just killing you. You have many questions - like;

What happened to Gary?
Where did he go?
Why isn't he posting anything?
What the phuck is HIS problem?

Well you need not worry any longer. I am back from two weeks in Spain with some pictures and at least two ideas for blog posts. You will have to be patient though because I just got back at 3 AM yesterday morning and I have already cut the grass at both houses and chaired a public meeting last night. Jet lag is catching up with me today but there is beer in the fridge to help with that problem!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Personally, I thought the whole perfect asshole thing went to your head, and you decided you were too good for all of us...

And a teaser of Spain pictures? PHEW.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

"Perfect Arsehole" would be an ideal marketing tag for Dayton.

Sincerely,

Papa Ubu