Wednesday, April 08, 2009

An Open Invitation


Gary Leitzell
For Dayton Mayor

Ready. Willing. Able.


You are respectfully invited to a Pancake Breakfast and Open House at
“This Old Crack House.”

Enjoy homemade pancakes with delectable toppings.
View before/after photos of “This Old Crack House.”
Suggested donation: $5.00 per person
All proceeds and donations will go to “Friends of Gary Leitzell.”

Please RSVP or there won’t be enough pancakes for you!
(937) 253-1359 or Gary@daytonmayor.org

Where: 114 Volkenand Ave., Dayton, OH 45410
(Across the street from Wayne Ave. Family Video)
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Date: Saturday April 25, 2009




www.daytonmayor.org

Paid for by Friends of Gary Leitzell
Dan Kennedy, treasurer, 525 Heiss Ave. Dayton, OH 45403

5 comments:

Kate H. said...

Saw the invitation on Facebook, too. Wonder how many people will show up just to get a peek at the work you've been doing on the Old Crackhouse?

For an extra campaign contribution might there be a house tour?

Gary said...

I don't mind posting a video tour. I have done one of the first floor before. Problem is, I don't have a decent video camera. My digital camera is 10 years old and does 15 second movies. I'll see what I can muster up!

G. Robison said...

I'd come, even though I'm a Democrat, lol. But there's a little problem: I'm in Lost Angeles.

Good luck!

Wave hi to my old house at 1288 Lomeda Lane in Xenia (now actually Beavercreek) for me if you ever get the chance!

Sandy said...

I hope you have a great turnout!

Kate H. said...

So how did it go? Brilliantly, I hope.