Saturday, November 12, 2005

Messing with your minds.

A couple of weeks ago I installed a tracking counter on this blog. Since then I have noticed that when I post to the blog I get between 120 and 160 hits in a day. When I don't post this drops to around 30 and the lowest counts are on Saturdays. Today was unusual with 35 at 11.00 PM. Most of the viewers link through Houseblogs.net. A few link to the blog from my house web page that I set up in 2001 which shows a month by month progress report since we acquired this place. If you are new to this site then you may want to check it out if you have a spare couple of hours because it is quite extensive. The most interesting visits are those that locate this site via keyword searches. These have included the following;

Pictures of crack
Pictures of crack houses
What does crack smell like
Found list of crack house rules
Bain of my existence
Farmhouse sex
Civil War sex
Intrigue sex
Rib cage showers

The first two are quite common. I guess that I need to be careful what I write in this blog. Nah!
Now for the fun part. This is a picture that graces my dining room wall. It is actually called "Solitaire".



I call it "Topless deco babe with a tight pussy".

Well, this should send the counter spinning!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh My God- that is hilarious. You are just asking for some dirty posts though!

I got some funny hits myself from my Squirrel posts. Too many people are searching for "evil squirrel" - must be a brand name or comic or something. Sounds like a hipster thing to me- anyone know?

Of course we get ALOT of "Chicago 2-flat" searches, which makes sense.

Anonymous said...

Laughing my ass off...... that poster kinda reminds me of a Camel cigarette ad.

Jocelyn, I think you're right about the squirrel/hipster thing. I had some emo friends who were obsessed with squirrels, for no explainable reason. It was just "cool".

~Mindy

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!

Be sure to visit the blogs or other links left by all your new visitors ;)

Oh, and also? When the husband saw your post, he commented that the same poster was currently residing in his parents' basement. I'll forgo the obvious jokes there, but rest assured, he knew what I was thinking by the look on my face. Hee!