Sunday, June 22, 2008

Up on the Roof!

The weather has been nice lately and I haven't done a whole lot of work on this place. I took the camera with me to the roof and took these pictures.







Then there is the picture of my roof complete with ribbon banding. I was feeling artistic when I did this. You can't see it from the street though.



Then there is the chimney that I still have to re-build and finish lining.




The pile of bricks from the aforementioned chimney. These have been here for several years!




Finally, the way back into the house. It's a good job I'm a skinny guy!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Skinny and brave! LOL

Anonymous said...

Very brave...as in more brave than I?

Anonymous said...

Is that a Dollar Tree I spy in the near distance? Handy when you've spent all your money on the Crackhouse!