Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Keeping you in Suspense

In case you didn't know, I am the president of our neighborhood council. I am also an elected representative of our local Priority Board which basically gives citizen participation in local government. Well, I have a burning issue that needs to be made public. It involves deceipt, $1.9 million in funding, historical landmarks, waste of public money and the potential abuse of eminent domain. It is scheduled to happen in my neighborhood in 2009. I am in the process of trying to thwart it. We have a public meeting scheduled for February 23rd with the City Planners. It should be an interesting song and dance routine since they have been called out with egg on their face!
I will post the facts shortly, just as soon as I feel that I can present them in an un-biased manner. In the meantime, you must all be kept in suspense! Nothing like a good "Cliffhanger" to add excitement to your day!

No comments: