Tuesday, July 03, 2007

PSSSST!

PSSSST! See that "Vote for me" button under the baby with the hammer on the right side of this page? Go to their site and vote "YO" for "This Old Crack House". If we get the readers choice award it might just pay for the two chimney liners that I need to buy in the next month. Of course the sponsor is a Canadian company so the prize is probably in Canadian $$$ and will only pay for one of the liners!

Then if you're feeling REALLY bored, click on the cost estimator link further down the page and try to figure out how much money we saved by doing all this work ourselves!

2 comments:

jake said...

You definitely got my vote! I love your house blog, keep up the great work!

Sandy and Michael said...

I'll vote for you too - I hope that we can get a chimney liner someday too. And don't knock Canadian money too much, it's almost even now :)