Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Black and White are out of site.

Well, it seems that only a few of us proud housebloggers liked the idea of prison stripes. If you ever venture out to Eureka California, look out for a guy in rhinestone covered carpenters overalls saying "Thank you, thank you very much..." That would be "Petch House Greg" AKA Elvis Petch. If you see a guy in Russelville, Arkansas dressed or undressed in chains ranting about his "Devil Queen", giving the impression of an S & M convention near by, ignore him, it's "Crazy John".
I think Aaron, Jeanne and Grace would have looked great in Prison stripes at their convention this week. You could have certainly picked them out of the crowd and I'm sure the Chicago PD would have. Oh well. You all have the web site so you can order your outfits and strait jackets individually. I think I'll dig out my copy of the "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou" soundtrack and sing along

"IIIIIIII am the maaaaaan of constant sorrowwwww, I've seeen trouuuuuuuuble all my days....."

No comments: