Friday, April 21, 2006

Houseblogger uniforms?

I found the perfect uniform for housebloggers! You can view it HERE. I was thinking the 5th one down from the top. In the jump suit style. We could have them screen printed with "Houseblogger" on the back.

If ten people are interested we could get them for around $55 a piece with all the shipping. If 24 people are interested, it would be less!

Of course some of us might want the delux model found on THIS PAGE for $150. It would be the 4th item down on the left. Especially for those plumbing moments.

Both are ageless and would certainly be a conversation piece if you chose to wear in public!

6 comments:

Aunt Jo said...

I'm in if I can have a matching hat. Don't forget we need chains too.

Now, do I want to know why you're looking at those sites? LOL.

Gary said...

Actually, if you must know, I threatened to get one of these outfits for Kasmira at Cincy Cape Cod because she was boasting about her pick axe skills. My buddy at the Hamilton County Sheriff's office said he could get them but it wouldn't be wise to wear one in the street unless it was halloween.
In one of my boredom moments I decided to search prison stripes to see what these would cost in case we wanted to start a "See Kasmira in Prison Stripes" fund. Then I thought, since we are all prisoners to our houses..... except Kasmira. She is a prisoner to her garden. I was waiting to see if she started to brag about her stealth with a chain gang tool again!

Greg said...

I like the jump suit idea, but I had something more in mind like Elvis used to wear in his Vegas shows. You'd feel like a million bucks wearing something like that around the house to do your work.

Hey, 10 million fans can't be wrong.

Ms. P in Jackson said...

Those are great. How is it you happened upon this site???

I like the hat too, I'd definitely have to have the entire ensemble.

The regulation uniforms for Georgia look like sailor suits at first glance.

Becky said...

I'd have to have a hat too. It's just not an outfit with out a hat.

John said...

The hell with the hat, I want chains. Every tortured souls has chains.